The following reports were commissioned or specially undertaken for Securing Australia’s Future Project, “Smart Engagement with Asia”.
- A strategy for Australia’s international engagement in science and research based on positioning in key transnational research value chains, Dr Mark Matthews, Jonathan Cheng, 10 August 2014
- Australia’s Approaches to Cultural Diplomacy With/in Asia: An Overview, Phillip Mar, 12 January 2014
- Australian Research Collaboration in Asia, Thomas Barlow, 2014
- Australians living and working in Asia: Report for the Securing Australia’s Future Asia Literacy: Language and Beyond project, Brigid Freeman and Fazal Rizvi, June 2014
- Chinese and Indian diasporic scholars in Australia: Report for the Securing Australia’s Future Asia Literacy: Language and Beyond project, Brigid Freeman, September 2014
- Engaging Culturally with Many Asias, Yudhishthir Raj Isar, August 2014
- International Cultural Engagements among Australians of Pacific Islands and Asian Descent: A Preliminary Research Report, John Fitzgerald and Wesa Chau, 3 September 2014