- MEDIA RELEASE: An Eye to the Future: Shaping Australia’s Tomorrow
28 Jun 2017
‘Securing Australia’s Future’– book launch, 28 June 2017, The Shine Dome, Canberra Maintaining a strong education system and building industries of the future are two of the key findings in the Securing Australia’s Future book, launched today by the Australian Council of Learned Academies (ACOLA). Securing Australia’s Future was a Read More…
- An Eye to the Future: Shaping Australia’s Tomorrow
24 Jun 2017
Securing Australia’s Future Book Launch Register now Securing Australia’s Future: Harnessing interdisciplinary research for innovation and prosperity will be launched on Wednesday 28 June at the Shine Dome in Canberra and will be followed by a panel session with eminent panelists. More info…
- Media release: Renaissance Reborn: Mixing Skills For Smarter Firms
21 Jul 2016
Australia’s top-flight innovators will draw on a mix of skills – creative, business and technical– to tap new sources of wealth, according to a new report.
- Media Release – Australia’s economic edge: the Asian business diasporas
26 May 2016
Australia’s human bridges to Asia are critical national infrastructure, according to a new report from the Australian Council of Learned Academies (ACOLA). (access report here)
- Media Release-Industry placements, transferable skills development, better data the key to Australia’s research future: national training review
14 Apr 2016
Industry placements for PhD students and flexibility for graduate training are two key recommendations of a comprehensive review of Australia’s research training system launched today by Federal Minister for Education and Training, Senator Simon Birmingham.